We have a good opportunity for and experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our well-established and reputable transportation client, based in County Durham.
The successful candidate will join an established team of customer service executives providing effective and pro-active customer service to our Clients, member depots and customers.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a customer service role and be able to demonstrate the skills required to operate in a fast-paced transport orientated role.
We are looking for someone who is a team player with a positive and professional attitude. This role requires someone who is organised, with great administrative accuracy and attention to detail, able to work on own initiative and with a great email and telephone manner.
Main Duties Include:
- Distribution customers job input & pricing
- Deal with customer queries and job changes.
- Customers follow up to exceptional standard.
- Process and report service failures
- Process and communicate additional charges with effective customer communication.
- Controlled internal management of costs and reporting.
- Customer account management telephone support
- Producing sales quotations
- Setup of customer accounts
- Manage the successful completion of daily customer service tasks
- Assist in development of the Customer Services Department’s capability and competency.
Following training additional duties would include:
- Creation and maintenance of job pricing tables
- Production of customer and internal reports
- Training staff on new and existing systems and procedures
- Reporting of major client or operational issues handled by the Customer Services Team to management.
- Additional duties maybe added to the role overtime to allow the ideal candidate to gain more experience within the business operations.
- Have previous experience in customer services role
- Have high level of IT skills.
- Have outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Effective at time management.
- Able to multitask, have ability to prioritise and be effective at problem solving
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Be organised and able to work on own initiative.
Terms of Employment.
- The hours of work will be 40 hours per week Monday to Friday covering the hours of 08.00 – 17.30hrs.
- Up to 1 Hour each day may be taken as a lunch break, this will not count towards the working hours.
- Salary information will be discussed at interview stage.