Our Selectors are wonderfully efficient and productive. Once they’ve received instructions through their headset, they’ll round up stock for a store, load it on to a pallet and get it ready for a Driver to collect.
Our Selectors tell us it’s a fun team to be part of, with plenty of variety and responsibility. You’ll need to let your Section Leader know if there’s any damaged stock. And you’ll also ensure that full pallets are secured – and clearly marked with the right store number – and that all the paperwork is accurate. Safety is high on the agenda, but you’re always ready to get the job done in a ‘high energy’, enthusiastic way. Because, let’s face it, we couldn’t run the show without you.
- £10.16 – £10.73 per hour rising to £11.48 – £12.17 after 1 year* (shifts typically starting from
- £10.16 – £10.73 per hour rising to £11.48 – £12.17 after 1 year – an additional 18%-night rate
is payable between 10pm and 4am* (Twilight)
- £11.99 – £12.67 per hour rising to £13.55 – £14.37 after 1 year* (Nights)
- £11.02 – £11.64 per hour rising to £12.46 – £13.20 after 1 year* (Freezer Days)
- £13.01 – £13.75 per hour rising to £14.70 – £15.59 after 1 year* (Freezer Nights)
- 5-day/25-30-hour week (typically), will include weekends
- 4 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension contribution (T’s & C’s apply)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave after 2 years’
- A variety of Company Perks including bike to work scheme, discounted gym passes,
accommodation, travel, cinema and family day out tickets