As a business owner, we know that you’ve got a lot on your plate.
There are so many things to think about and get through every day, so the last thing you want to be doing is ploughing through hundreds of CVs, organising interviews and weighing up applicants when you could have a recruitment specialist doing that for you.
If this is a problem you find yourself or your team having to deal with on a regular basis (potentially taking them away from their main roles), you could benefit from outsourcing your recruitment process to a 3rd party recruitment solutions provider like Recruitrite.
Never outsourced recruitment before? Wondering what it entails, and why it could be the right strategy for your recruitment needs? Then here’s a helpful rundown…
What Are Outsourced Recruitment Solutions?
Outsourced recruitment solutions (or recruitment solution outsourcing, as it’s also known) is when you hand over your recruitment process to a 3rd party recruitment agency as part of your resourcing or HR strategy.
Hiring even a single team member comes with a fairly lengthy list of steps:
- Drawing up a job description
- Advertising the role effectively
- Reviewing CVs
- Candidate screening and filtering out unsuitable applications
- Longlisting candidates
- Organising and planning interviews
- Conducting (first, second and potentially even third) interviews
- Selecting your preferred candidate(s)
- Negotiating salary and benefits
- Onboarding ‘the chosen one’
It’s a lot, isn’t it?
And you’ve got to get every stage of the recruitment process spot-on to avoid wasting time and resources.
Taking on an unsuitable candidate that turns out not to be a cultural good fit or just isn’t capable of doing the role you’ve taken them on for could cost your business a lot of wasted time and money.
That’s why so many companies make the wise decision to outsource their recruitment process to experienced experts like Recruitrite.
Benefits Of Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Recruitment process outsourcing has a number of benefits, most notably:
- Freeing up your internal resources to concentrate on the things they are employed for and best at doing
- Making sure you don’t waste money or upset good teams by opting for a convenient candidate over one that’s actually right for your business
- Getting recruitment right the first time, every time!
3rd party recruitment outsourcing companies are experts in providing complete 360 recruitment experiences and recruitment processes.
At Recruitrite, for instance, we pride ourselves on really listening to our clients about:
- The role they’re trying to fill and the capabilities required to really excel in it
- The type of person that they want for it
… so that we can find precisely the right candidate
And we don’t just rely on our clients for information and guidance – we use our depth of experience and dedication to research to really pin down the requirements.
A great recruitment outsourcing company like Recruitrite also knows how to not only get vacancies out to lots of people, but in front of the right kind of potential candidates.
Recruitrite has great databases segmented by candidate skill, experience, location and personality type – and excellent social media networks to tap into – that allow us to reach quality candidates on your behalf.
It’s all part of the service – and of our commitment to getting recruitment right every time.
How To Outsource Recruitment
The first thing you need to do if you’re looking to outsource recruitment is identify the role or roles you need filling, whether that’s based on:
– A need for staff to meet new business requirements
– Having to replace somebody that’s leaving or is about to go on maternity leave (or if someone’s on long-term sick leave)
– Bringing in people with a set of new skills
– Bridging capability gaps
Much as Recruitrite and other recruitment agencies like us have ‘seen it, been there and worn the t-shirt’, we’re not clairvoyants; and therefore can’t predict your role recruitment needs or requirements.
You will therefore need to at least provide us with:
- An outline job description
- Salary and benefits package
- A clear idea of the skills, experience and kind of person you’re looking for
- And, of course, whether you’re looking for candidates to join a permanent, temporary, contract or part-time basis
Do you have a clear picture in your mind about the ideal candidate? Then tell us, and we’ll do our utmost to meet and even exceed your expectations!
Why Choose Recruitrite?
At Recruitrite, we live for recruitment solution outsourcing!
Whatever role you’re looking to fill and whatever your ideal applicant looks like, we will handle every aspect of the recruitment process for you and provide your business with a brilliant new team member.
Our team is made up of highly experienced and professional recruitment experts that know precisely what it takes to fill a job role successfully!
At Recruitrite, we pride ourselves on delivering the best recruitment solutions in the North East (and beyond!) by matching the right candidates to the right jobs every time.
If you’d like to hear a little more about outsourcing your recruitment process to Recruitrite, how to get started and how we can nail your recruitment needs, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 01325 734860 or by pinging an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It may just be one of the best decisions you ever make!